My top 6 lessons learned from going corporate 6 months ago (AKA reasons I should resign soon):
1. I despise commuting–until someone figures out a way I can blog from the car, I’m over sitting in my car for at least an hour in the morn and sometimes 2 on the way home. It’s Tampa, people, where the hell is everyone going? This place sucks!
2. I hate cubicles–now that the office has added glass partitions and random potted plants, I just feel even more closed in. And word is that they are adding security cameras too! Guess I won’t be blogging from work…
3. I’m not really allowed on the Internet so there goes any chance of catching up on school work from the workplace.
4. I love having the freedom to make impromptu travel plans but here I have to seek approval. Grrrrrrrrr
5. I just bought a sassy Cannondale bike and long to ride it everywhere but so far I’ve only been out on it once on Sunday.
6. I love sleeping in. Enough said! Actually to make a stronger argument, my best writing happens at night so it’s kind of difficult to stay up late and do that anymore now that I’m up at 6 am, Monday-Friday.
With that said, I’m outta here and off to spoon and dreamland with my AC.